Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Friday, 16 September 2011
I had hoped to get my pictures edited and posted from our day tip today to a small zoo... but it is too late and I can't see straight!  And tomorrow is fair day! Yay! It may be small, but we do it up big around here...

So I thought I would share a couple sneak peeks of our adventure with you.

Nature truly is amazing. Astounding.
I am not a bird person, and by no stretch of the imagination would I call turkeys 'attractive', but there is something compelling about the colours and textures of this gobbler's rather grotesque head!
And we were delighted to be this close to a young ring tailed lemur (this wasn't taken with a long range lens~ I could have reached out and touched this baby!) ~ Rowan was barely breathing in awe of him!
More to come.... happy evening♥♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY