Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 23 October 2011
This week I challenged myself to use some of the wooden toy supplies that I have been collecting....
and made some new toys!

I am a supply hoarder, but slowly and steadily I am cleaning up my act.
Here are some of the wooden toys that emerged from my clean up this week...

Pretty Maids All in a Row
Colour Match Acorns
Busy Bee Match Up
Eggs in a Basket
and Acorn Counting & Colour Gnomes
All of these toys come in their own unbleached cotton muslin drawstring pouches for storage and ease of travel.  All are listed now in our Etsy Shop. ♥♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY