Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Saturday, 15 October 2011
Autumn always makes me want to knit.
And so I am knitting my way through a huge collection of worsted weight wool scraps.
knitting, knit, hat, gnome, winter, pattern, scrap, yarn, scrap buster

Several years ago on Hyena Cart, the 'Hudson Hat' was all the rage... and for good reason, it is a great hat!
I had one made for Rowan and she wore it faithfully until it was simply too small.
(Pictured here sacked out on the subway after a trip to the Big Smoke at age 3)
The hat is designed for infant/ toddler/ child or adult sizes by Lindsay at Family Roots.
If you use Ravelry you will find it here.
 
 
 A great scrap-buster and a pretty quick knit, too.
Now I need one for myself!
♥♥

3 comments:

Robin said...

I adore the Hudson Hat pattern and yours is just beautiful! I made a ton of these when they were trending lol. Are they still really popular? I'll have to visit some of my old haunts and see.
Love it! {and your daughter is adorable too}

LeighAnn said...

This is so cute! I don't knit anymore but I love this!

Lori @ Beneath the Rowan Tree said...

Thanks! I don't think they are trendy any more, but Rowan was so sad to outgrow hers~ I am just behind the times. Maybe they will make a comeback LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY