- ► 2014 (64)
- ► 2012 (69)
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#29) ~ All Welcom...
- Make It :: Party Pinata!
- Living Into What Is :: And Loving It
- Waldorf Tuesday :: A Little Red
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#28) ~ All Welcom...
- Great Stocking Stuffers :: New Wooden Toys
- Monsters Hate Rosemary :: Taming Bedtime Fears
- Waldorf Wednesday :: Autumn Sunshine
- In Their Hands :: Nativity Sets for the Wee Ones
- Playsilk Shopper's Guide :: Part Four (Of Colour &...
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#27) ~ All Welcom...
- Off the Needles :: The Hudson Hat
- Waldorf Saturday :: Happy Blues
- Life Lessons From a Horse :: Pushing Through the ...
- Playsilk Shopper's Guide :: Part Three (Size)
- Creative Kids :: Autumn Leaves are Falling
- Thanksgiving Wreath :: Scrap Fabric Buster
- Waldorf Thursday :: Pumpkin Harvest
- Feeling Scrap Happy! or, Sewing My Way Out
- Playsilk Shopper's Guide :: Part Two (Quality)
- Waldorf Monday :: Lovely Purple Dollies
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#26) ~ All Welcom...
- Favourite Places :: Into the Woods Again
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (146)
- ► 2008 (227)
Monday, 3 October 2011
In Waldorf education, each day of the week has an associated colour, planet and grain. Rudolf Steiner called rhythm the 'carrier of life' and by marking each day with a colour, something visual and evocative, we help young children tap into the rhythm of their days.
The colour for Monday is Violet.
Enjoy these lovely handmade, natural dollies all found on Etsy.
1. Anca, Waldorf Peg Doll, by Mama West Wind.
2. Pocket Baby Trio, by German Dolls.
3. Small Waldorf Cuddle Doll, by Fifth of a Nickel.
4.Purple Pixie, by Felting Dreams.
5.Miss Hyacinth, by Driaa.
6. Miss Lavender, by Henriette6
7. Heart Fairy, by Heartfelt Passion.
- Buy Handmade
- Child's Eye View
- Crafts for Kids
- creative childhood
- Creative Process
- Custom Work
- Etsy finds
- Etsy News
- Etsy News;
- fairy garden
- Gentle Parenting
- Guest Blogger
- low water immersion
- Motherhood and Tales from BTRT
- Natural Parenting Carnival
- Natural Toys and Playsilks
- Pregnancy Sculptures
- Princess Proofing
- product information
- product reviews
- reviews and features
- silk; Creative Process
- Technical Stuff
- The Nativity Project
- upcycled projects
- Waldorf Friday
- Waldorf Monday
- Waldorf Saturday
- Waldorf Sunday
- Waldorf Thursday
- Waldorf Tuesday
- Waldorf Wednesday
- women's clothing