Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 15 November 2011
I don't know about you, but I love toys.

Sort of like Sy Sperling wasn't just the President of the Hair Club for Men, but also a client.
That's me.
I make toys and I covet other people's toys.

Today I thought I would feature some of the amazing natural toys that have caught my eye in the past little while, and invite the kid in you to enjoy them, too!

1. Waldorf Wooden House, by Twig Studio Kids.

2. Guardian Dryad + Two Gnomes, by Rjabbinik.

3. My Village, by Syko.
4. Spinning Top, by Urban Turn.
5. Herb of the Month Club, by This Cosy Life.
6. Wool Snails, by Muddy Feet.
7. Custom Waldorf Doll, by Fee Vertelaine.

♥♥

5 comments:

Rjabinnik said...

Thank You very much, dear Lori, for featuring my Dryad - she´s one of my most favourite pieces I´ve ever made...
I´m always happy to find my creation on Your wonderful blog!

MamaWestWind said...

Beautiful toys!

AbigailDawn said...

Your #1 is also my #1!! I am totally getting that house with next year's tax return! I hope to get a few things from your shop as well! Those are all gorgeous! I totally agree that these toys are as much for adults as for kids!

Lori @ Beneath the Rowan Tree said...

My pleasure to share the love!

Julie said...

These are so wonderful! I buy Rjabbinik's toys as much for myself as my girls. :) Thank you so very much for including me here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY