Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 5 January 2012
... but I am working on it!

I am still striving to get the blog put back together after my template and blogger divorced one another on New Year's Day.
I am also enjoying the last few days of Christmas vacation with our daughter.
Oh! And trying to get my annual January crop of Comet Balls made PLUS some DIY Felting kits (yay!).

So please don't give up on me! ♥♥


Carrie said...

Good luck!! And Happy New Year!! I hope you are enjoying your visit and not worrying about your blog. We'll still be here when your visit is over and you figure it all out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY