- ► 2014 (64)
- Take Your Needle, My Child :: Take Three
- Why the Internet SHOULDN'T Answer All of Our Quest...
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#34) ~ Come & Pla...
- What's New at Beneath the Rowan Tree :: Hand Paint...
- Orca Update :: First Goal Reached!
- Don't Wash Your Windows :: Snow Day Fun
- Help Rowan Help the Orcas :: A Child's Initiative
- My Dyeing Days (& Four New Colourways!)
- The Rock Box :: That's How We Roll
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#33) ~ Come & Pla...
- Waldorf Wednesday:: Yellow Sunshine
- A Girl Mom in Boy World:: Let Them Wear Peach!
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#32) ~ Come & Pla...
- Way Up North :: Putting it in Perspective
- Beneath the Rowan Tree Wants You
- Waldorf Finds :: Rainbow Goodness
- Skating is a Gateway Sport (Update)
- FRESH :: Stocking Today
- Still a Mess....
- Show & Tell :: Hand Painted Yarn
- Pardon the Mess :: Update
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2011 (294)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (146)
- ► 2008 (227)
Tuesday, 10 January 2012
I have spent a happy (stolen) hour collecting some gorgeous handmade rainbow toys.
All are made with natural materials, by artisans making their own (unique!) mark on the Waldorf toy market.
Please do take a peek at their shops~ I was so delighted to explore them today.
Some are old favourites, others are new to Etsy and a joy to share.
(all are unsolicited and shared for the love of the craft!)
1. Travelling Gnome Set, by Fee Vertelaine.
2. Pair of Hand Dyed Wool Felt Unicorns, by DebsSteinerDolls.
3. Wooden Carnival Set, Armadillo Dreams.
4. 12" Waldorf Doll, by Shorty & Steph
5. Hand Knitted Rainbow Birds, by Making Today Your Day.
6. Rainbow Peas in a Pod, by Fairy Folk.
7. Wooden Gnome, by Little Red Rory.
8. Angel Peg Doll, by Mama West Wind.
To see more collections of natural goodies, check out our 'labels' on the right hand side for all of the 'Waldorf' days of the week! ♥♥
- Buy Handmade
- Child's Eye View
- Crafts for Kids
- creative childhood
- Creative Process
- Custom Work
- Etsy finds
- Etsy News
- Etsy News;
- fairy garden
- Gentle Parenting
- Guest Blogger
- low water immersion
- Motherhood and Tales from BTRT
- Natural Parenting Carnival
- Natural Toys and Playsilks
- Pregnancy Sculptures
- Princess Proofing
- product information
- product reviews
- reviews and features
- silk; Creative Process
- Technical Stuff
- The Nativity Project
- upcycled projects
- Waldorf Friday
- Waldorf Monday
- Waldorf Saturday
- Waldorf Sunday
- Waldorf Thursday
- Waldorf Tuesday
- Waldorf Wednesday
- women's clothing