- ► 2014 (64)
- To Dye For :: Dyeing Friends Who Don't Mind a Good...
- Is it Only Monday?
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#37) ~ Come & Pla...
- GIVEAWAY! Stuff We Love :: DRYERPODS (Eco-Friendl...
- Waldorf Wednesday:: Yellow Buzzy Bees
- Tuesday's Guest :: Five Brilliant Party Bag Ideas
- Waldorf Thursday:: Sweet Orange Dollies
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#36) ~ Come & Pla...
- A Day at the (Dog Sled) Races
- For the Boys :: Hats and Vests and Patchwork, oh m...
- Waldorf Tuesday :: Feel the Love
- Playdate ♥ Link Party/ Blog Hop (#35) ~ Come & Pla...
- Make It :: Butterfly Embroidery Floss Holders
- Guest Blogger: "The No Zone" (Little Hearts/Gentle...
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2011 (294)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (146)
- ► 2008 (227)
Thursday, 9 February 2012
Having been schooled on the ways of little boys by moms in the know, I had to find something for them to wear that wouldn't be at the immediate mercy of friction (knees and elbows).
I also wanted to keep the principles of our girls' clothing: comfort, quality, value, multi-sizing, wash and wear.
Plus our distinctive patchwork style.
The Little Poet's Vest is a cropped vest (will last through a growth spurt or two!)~ think Dicken's newsboy, not 80s prom tuxedo! It is completely reversible and has no irritating and itchy tags!
Made with 100% cotton, designer fabrics, it has a quilted feel and is perfect for layering and keeping your little guy's core a little warmer, but light enough for all year wear.
In stock and custom available in sizes 6M to 6T.
The Happy Sunshine Hat
Visit our clothing section to find lots more...
- Buy Handmade
- Child's Eye View
- Crafts for Kids
- creative childhood
- Creative Process
- Custom Work
- Etsy finds
- Etsy News
- Etsy News;
- fairy garden
- Gentle Parenting
- Guest Blogger
- low water immersion
- Motherhood and Tales from BTRT
- Natural Parenting Carnival
- Natural Toys and Playsilks
- Pregnancy Sculptures
- Princess Proofing
- product information
- product reviews
- reviews and features
- silk; Creative Process
- Technical Stuff
- The Nativity Project
- upcycled projects
- Waldorf Friday
- Waldorf Monday
- Waldorf Saturday
- Waldorf Sunday
- Waldorf Thursday
- Waldorf Tuesday
- Waldorf Wednesday
- women's clothing