Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 27 March 2012
I have been MIA for the last few weeks.... lots going on!
Let's see...

Easter.  Always our busiest season for BTRT, so I have been busily felting and adding to the tattoos on my fingers. That is, I dye things, and then I felt and then I poke myself with the needle, injecting the dye!

Easter is also my busiest season at my 'real job', and I am preparing now for the Holy Week experience for our congregation.

We have started homeschooling! Yay! and Yikes!  We are using the Oak Meadow Grade One program. I am in love with their approach to childhood and education and will write more when I get a chance!  My husband is doing the bulk of the schooling, while I am the (envious) back seat driver, subbing in when I am able and working on the broad strokes of planning.  We hope to move through Grade One by September and then begin Grade Two 'on time'.

We have begun a counselling program with Rowan, to work on her anxiety~ to teach her the needed coping skills through cognitive behavioural therapy. Lots more on these things to come, too.

I am acting in a play that goes on at the end of April.  A little British farce, silly but lots of laughs.  Practices are ramping up to three nights a week this week.

So life is a little, um, busy! 
I am looking forward to being on the other side of April and having more time for just about everything!
Thanks for bearing with me, and I look forward to finishing a few waiting craft tutorials and running some sweet giveaways soon.


Allison said...

Just yesterday I was thinking that I hadn't heard from you in awhile. I'm glad all in well, and I hope you get some rest!

Paula said...

Can't wait to hear what you (and Rowan) think. We're starting OM grade 1 in September.

Mama Nature said...

We miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY