Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Sunday, 22 April 2012
April is whizzing along, and me with it.... but I do plan a blog comeback at the beginning of May...

The play I am participating in runs this week, so it has been a flurry of rehearsal and preparation, but in the midst of that I have been busy with some fun customs and new ideas I thought I would share.

Custom set of Needle Felted Owls in a Nest:
A few new skirts, including a dolly skirt:
More hand dyed felting yarn (great for doll hair!):
A fun new toy, the Wind Runner™:
 And a custom Birthday Crown (so much fun to create with symbols chosen by the family):

Most of the above can be found in our Etsy Shop.
Thanks for looking, be back soon!♥♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY