Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Monday, 6 August 2012

 I am a tshirt hoarder.
Ok, not *really*.
But I do keep collecting cool tees with high hopes of engaging in some tshirt upcycling projects in my *ahem* 'free time'.

To light a fire for myself, or at least to enable YOU
{{insert evil chuckle}}which might be even more fun...
I thought I would share some of my favourite tshirt projects from my growing 'gotta try that' list
(also known as Pinterest!).
That way you can do them and tell me how they turn out!

These are my TOP ELEVEN projects to try...
(and one I have done!)

The credits for photos and text of each of these tutorials belong to their creators.
Please visit their sites~ click, create and have fun!
#1  Ring of Ruffles Skirt by lilygiggle at Craftsy
#2  Rag Tshirt Rug (I am a terrible tease, this one is just an image!) 
                            but try this tutorial....for a similar idea! 
#3  Tshirt Painter's Smock from Just Another Day in Paradise
#4  Hoop it Up from Betz White
#5  Pretty Tshirt Top from Sutton Grace
#6  DIY Tshirt Yarn from Polkadot Pineapple
#7  Bleach Pen Love Letter Tee from sewwoodsy
#8  Ruffled Leggings from a Tshirt from Inspiring You
#9  Josephine Knots from Hot Polka Dot
#10 Market Bags from More Design Please
#11 Tshirt into Nightgown from Beneath the Rowan Tree
#12 Lengthen a Tshirt from Discover. Create. Live.


I think I will start with #6 and turn it into #2.
Or maybe #8, with the scraps to #4...
Or maybe... you should share what you come up with! ♥♥

2 comments:

Meaghan@raisingourfamily said...

I love these ideas. I made a super hero cape for my son. You could simply cut out the back saving the neckline to go over the head. I made ours reversible by sewing 2 t-shirts together.

Lori Campbell said...

What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Inspiring Blog

Sponsor: Reggie's Dolls

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!

Supply Kit for Silk Fairy Mobile DIY

Supply Kit for Silk Dolly DIY