Join the Community

Follow Along

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Wednesday, 12 September 2012
Ah. Autumn.

Crisp air, cerulean skies and the coziness of warm clothing, made by hand.

As our northern Ontario nights get chilly and our leaves begin to turn,
my hands begin to move towards my needles and hooks. 
{{OK, my hooks... having been a knitter for some 25 years I have developed a crush on crochet, I'll admit!}}

So today I thought I would share some (quick!) inspiring patterns to meet the creative cravings of this new season.  These are all from Etsy shops, most of which offer a wide variety of patterns, so be sure to poke around a little when you visit (and most of the patterns are delivered by email, instant gratification!)!


Copper the Red Fox, by Mamma 4 Earth
Doll Longies, by The Sitting Tree
Snuggle Dolly, by Quiet Home Designs
Maisie and her Dolly, by Toy Shelf
The Gnome Hat, by Pumpkin Haus
Gnome Hat, by Syrendell
Wee Dwellings Gnome Homes, by Beneath the Rowan Tree
Blossom Mama & Petal Baby, by This Cosy Life
Nanette Doll Jacket, by Fig and Me
Grey Squirrel with Acorn, by Sweet Bauer Knits

You can also find our own FREE knitting pattern for fun fingerless mittens HERE.
Along with a bunch of freebies for fall and winter crafts on our Tutorials Page.
Enjoy! ♥

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you Lori, you are so kind and what a lovely collection you have put together here.
xo

Julie said...

These are so wonderful! I just love that sleeping doll. Thank you for including me, Lori!

Annette said...

That's a great collection. I am hopeless at knitting but am planning on teaching myself to crochet this winter. Would you consider adding this to our Waldorf link-up? I'm sure there would be lots of other mamas interested in the collection!
http://ourseasonsofjoy.com/general/waldorf-wednesday-link-up-3/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Sponsor :: Inspiring Blog

Sponsor :: Stoneware Pottery

Sponsor :: Handmade Women's Wear

Sponsor :: Handmade Jewelry

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!