Join the Community

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Thursday, 7 February 2013
The blog block.
It has been on me for quite a while.
I am hoping to build in some blogging time in the next few weeks to get back into the swing of things!

But first I want to thank all of you who have read, commented, visited and followed during my foundering!
And extend a welcome to all our new readers!
I *do* appreciate your stopping by!

We have been undergoing changes here at home.
We are still homeschooling (and loving it!).
BTRT is bopping along.
And my husband has gone back to school and hopefully will be employed within the next few weeks...!
More on all that later!

Right now I am gearing up for Easter in the shop with the return of Sweet Somethings™ and lots and lots of dyeing. Oh! and Waldorf Doll clothes, too!