Join the Community

Never Miss a thing...

Enter your email address to be updated with new posts:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Honour the Child

Blog Archive

BTRT Patterns (on Etsy)

Tuesday, 4 February 2014
Our Kickstarter campaign has launched!

It is exciting (and let me tell you, exhausting!) news!

The goal is to create a collection of hand dyed natural yarns based on our (chosen by you) best play silk colorways.  The full details are best perused on our campaign page:

BTRT Kickstarter

Apparently the campaign video reveals that I have a serious Canadian accent... 
I don't know what they are talking aboot!
About.

I know that not everyone who reads this can or will back our project, and that is fine, really!
I'm just happy to have some folks rooting for this
and sharing the campaign with a friend or two so that we can get some more eyes on it...
And if you do want to back the project there are some fun rewards to support your creativity!  

(I'd show you more pictures but I smashed my laptop and I am having to function without my portable exterior brain right now!) <3 p="">

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Sponsor :: Bamboo Goodness

Sponsor :: Stoneware Pottery

Sponsor :: Handmade Women's Wear

Sponsor :: Handmade Jewelry

Playsilk Primer

Join the Link Party!

Go Creative!