- Make Your Own Rock Candy (DIY Tutorial) :: Sugar T...
- Wonder Full Giveaway Winners :: Congratulations!
- Waldorf Friday :: Wooden Stacking Toys
- A Beautiful Moment and a New Friend
- Waldorf Friday :: Back to School Homeschool (and H...
- Make Your Own Bunting Banner :: A Free Tutorial
- Wonder Full Giveaway Event :: Many Ways to Play
- Waldorf Wednesday :: For the Love of Trees
- Now & Then :: Pioneer Village Trip
- 100 Years Later :: Canada Enters the First World W...
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2012 (69)
- ► 2011 (294)
- ► 2010 (170)
- ► 2009 (146)
- ► 2008 (227)
Thursday, 14 August 2014
As crazy as it sounds, I sometimes miss the whole 'Back to School' vibe!
Today's collection of handmade items are perfect for the homeschoolers out there.
Each piece would be at home in a Waldorf style home classroom and I would love to have them in mine! We *do* have an antique bell in our school space, donated to our house many years ago, so I am told, as our house was once the community one room schoolhouse. And I know my daughter would love to have her morning herbal tea from a frog mug (really, who wouldn't?!).
1. Field Sketch Set, by Cake in the Morn
2. Custom Paint Board, by Little Acorn Learning
3. Color Wheel Wreath, Painted Petal Shoppe
4. Pencil Holder, Place Card Holder Shop
5. Antique School Bell, by Nonnie's Porch
6. Autumn Gnome, by Sep and August
7. Beeswax Crayons and Holder, by Old Mill Candles
8. Frog Surprise Mug, Spademan Pottery
These items are drawn from various Etsy shops (my choice, no payment or other exchange!).
If you have enjoyed them, please do check out the shops and let them know that BTRT sent you! ♥♥
- Buy Handmade
- Child's Eye View
- Crafts for Kids
- creative childhood
- Creative Process
- Custom Work
- Etsy finds
- Etsy News
- Etsy News;
- fairy garden
- Gentle Parenting
- Guest Blogger
- low water immersion
- Motherhood and Tales from BTRT
- Natural Parenting Carnival
- Natural Toys and Playsilks
- Pregnancy Sculptures
- Princess Proofing
- product information
- product reviews
- reviews and features
- silk; Creative Process
- Technical Stuff
- The Nativity Project
- upcycled projects
- Waldorf Friday
- Waldorf Monday
- Waldorf Saturday
- Waldorf Sunday
- Waldorf Thursday
- Waldorf Tuesday
- Waldorf Wednesday
- women's clothing